viernes, febrero 09, 2007

Dos tests del viernes...

Test de personalidad de los Simpson:

You Are Bart Simpson

Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"
Test de sarcasmo (sali bastante alta):


You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.
Espero les salgan resultados divertidos como a mí y me los cuenten,
¡Hasta el próximo viernes de tests!

2 comentarios:

the lines on my face dijo...

jaja, yo soy barney y soy medianamente sarcástica, apoco?
cuídese loquilla ;)

Manolo dijo...

jeje... eres la primer persona No-Barney de los que han hecho (que yo haya visto) ese test.